Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Pics please!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGLoverx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    could any one please post some pics of either agot 25 or jess? im getting ready to order and i need to decide which one to get!!!!!TIA!!!!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some pictures of Jess (who is just too adorable, by the way), but until they finish uploading on Photobucket, I have to say, ORDER JESS!!! As many others will tell you, Jess is only available this year, and if you get AGT25 now, you may not have another chance to get Jess. Pics coming soon [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  3. #3
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AGLoverx:
    could any one please post some pics of either agot 25 or jess? im getting ready to order and i need to decide which one to get!!!!!TIA!!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like 25 better personally, a TON of people have been hainvg Jess hair troubles. Plus they look so alike you can get 25 and "pretend" she's Jess sometimes, just add curls! LOL. By the way, this is kind of random, but whenever people wrote TIA!!! I thought they were refering to someone named Tia who had every doll or something... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by I*love*dolls:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AGLoverx:
    could any one please post some pics of either agot 25 or jess? im getting ready to order and i need to decide which one to get!!!!!TIA!!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like 25 better personally, a TON of people have been hainvg Jess hair troubles. Plus they look so alike you can get 25 and "pretend" she's Jess sometimes, just add curls! LOL. By the way, this is kind of random, but whenever people wrote TIA!!! I thought they were refering to someone named Tia who had every doll or something... [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really, they do NOT look that much alike. Jess and 25's hair colors are completely different, and Jess's face mold is different from the original. My Jess had/has absolutely no hair problems, and if you happen to get a defective one, they send you a new one and a return shipping label for the old one for free
    [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    By the way, here are the pics I promised (there should be more coming, too):

    Jessishere037
    Jess in the Birthday Girl Outfit

    Jessishere036
    Jess in the Birthday Girl Outfit close-up

    Jessishere035
    Jess in the Butterfly Brocade Outfit

  5. #5
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have pics of Jess in my Jess album. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    ~Annie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are a lot of pictures of Jess in my sister's albums. She's very pretty, and like Dreaming of Dolls* said, she's only around for one year. You can always get 25 later. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Jess & 25 are so entirley different:
    Different face mold - big differnece
    Differnt hair: straight & brown/black / wavyish mahogany highlighted darker brown hair - big difference!

    Not to mention that Jess has almond shaped eyes.

    I do not see how anyone could say they are the same! Of course, I think that PM versions of the same doll can be drastically differnt than the Mattel versions.

    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    And more pics [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Jessishere024
    Jess still in her box

    Jessishere034
    Jess close up

    Jessishere027
    Jess with monkey

    Jessishere032
    Jess in Terrific Tubing coat

  9. #9
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Jess!!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGLoverx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could anyone post some pics of agot 25 please? Thanks! TIA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •